In July it's all about Smart Fuels.
If you participated in June, then you know all about the Shared Vision work we began, and you've have seen the infographic and video we produced, as well as the Twitter Tagboard, which continues to capture ideas as they come in, live and streaming.
The communities active engagement in the forum panel and engagement activities informed and inspired the Smart Fuel infographic for our education series and campaigns. Attendees are a living expression of our region's best and brightest ideas for a smarter, greener, more sustainable city.
Sacramento is already a leading city in green transportation alternatives, in the food waste to fuel race, and in so many ways primed to become the nation's leading, Smart Fuel City.
Take simple actions in your own life, and work toward the lowest possible carbon emission transportation alternatives as you can. If we all make small changes, we can make a big difference!
Let Sacramento Sustainable Forum 2.0 be your new fuel source in pursuit of a smarter-fueled life.
Questions for Smart Fuel #ssf2smartfuel:
- What smart fuel lifestyle actions are you already taking?
- What Smart Fuel changes will you make?
Resources to Fuel Your Thoughts
- Best Resource For Alt Vehicle Info - Sacramento Clean Cities
- 2013 CapRadio story about ridesharing services in Sacramento
- February 2014 Car Czar Episode: Farm to Fork to Fuel
- California Alt Vehicle Laws and Incentives
- California Automobile Museum Exhibit: Going Green to show June 28th through November 30th.